Thursday, November 1, 2012

Costume Contest!!!! Vote For Me!!

I submitted this picture of my Honey Boo Boo costume

To one of my favorite blogs, I Hate Green Beans and guess what? I am a finalist for most creative adult costume!!!!

You can vote for me. Just click on http://www.ihategreenbeans.com/ and look through the pictures or go down to the bottom of the post and click on Honey Boo Boo and Vote!! (but I highly suggest looking through all the pictures because there are some really great ones!!).

I am just so excited to be on the blog AND be a finalist!!!

2 comments:

That corgi :) said...

I voted. You are right, some very cute and interesting costumes! People are so creative!

betty

Fuzzy Tales said...

Very creative! I couldn't come up with something like to save my soul. LOL. When I was a child, we dressed in our parents' old clothes and put a pillow case over our heads, cut out the eyes and nose and that was as creative as things got. LOL.

Good luck!