Tuesday, November 6, 2012

December Daily 2012 -- Prep

I decided to do a December Daily this year. I believe the concept originated with Ali Edwards, but the person who really got me considering doing one was Amanda Rose. What convinced me was the cute line of paper I found at the scrapbook store!! I already had a small album to use, as well.

I put together my book at the crop last weekend



Although it is a December album I am starting with the end of November as it's main purpose is to chronicle Christmas preparations


I will be breaking the album up into parts ... end of November, the dates shown in the picture and after Christmas.

Here is a sampling(majority) of the pages I did














These are embellishments I will be adding as I go along.

For pictures I will be "collaging" them on Snapfish, then cutting them out to fit on the pages better and with room for journaling. I plan to do 2 orders....one on the 15th and the next on the 1st, so the album will not be completed until January. I will be sharing periodically here on the blog.

Are you doing a December Daily this year?

2 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute! I did one and will put it up this evening.

Amanda Rose said...

Oh my gosh! Love!