Saturday, November 10, 2012

Making Stuff

Hello! Today is the first day of my 3 day weekend. I have been making stuff (and buying stuff lol).

I drove up to Topeka last night for a scrapbooking crop. My friend, Bobbi, got a cool new die cut and she made me a pink bra. The host of the crop gave us scarecrows. I combined them on my tote!!
I also got my new Stampin Up paper trimmer. I loved my Fiskars one, but this one has the scoring blade that you do not have to interchange with the cutter blade so I love it now!
I think I am going to send my old one, plus another one I bought recently cheap to my cousins who like to scrapbook.

It was in the 80s yesterday and upper 70s today (and very windy!) so I wore shorts and flipflops.

I planned to go to Sears to look for a winter coat, but they were not open at 9am and I had stamp club at 10am. We made these today

I did have time to go to Petco to get TJ, SCOUT (I seriously typed TJ first!!)a big old bag of cat food and a treat for Thanksgiving. I almost brought him a little brother, too!! Instead I bought a smaller bag of food to donate. Afterwards I went to Michael's for a roll of "snow", but I also found this adorable cutie!!
She was on sale AND I was able to use a coupn so she ended up being 60% off. I also got the roll of snow for 1/2 off because they let you use as many coupons as you want!!
I have named my new friend, Henrietta, and she is our first Christmas decoration that I have put out!! Scout has already knocked her down!! He didn't do it on purpose, though. He was just loving on her so much and giving her head bumps and knocked her right off the counter!!

I made some more cards today, but I have not counted them or stamped a sentiment inside. Maybe tomorrow. I made a new friend and she has a blog, too...Stamping Sister. I ended up leaving the crop early because I was tired. I never did make it to Sears!! Maybe on Black Friday!!

For the rest of the evening I am watching K-State football. Alabama lost today so if K-State wins they should be #1 in BCS standings!!! I think they are already going to be invited to a Bowl game! If you are a football fan you know how exciting this is lol.

Who else has a 3 day weekend?

No comments: