Monday, November 12, 2012

Mancat Monday 2 With Gloating Scout

I usually don't write two posts in one day, but I just had to share this with you.

Mommy always insists on putting up those evil gel cling window things around the holidays. For years I have been telling her that they are bad. I even try to take them down for her so she doesn't have to, but she always gets mad and then puts them up higher where I cannot reach them.

Well, today she found out just how evil they are. She started to take some down and they had turned into a sticky gelly mess!! I knew that would happen! Especially when you put them in direct sunlight! At this point I was not willing to help because they were yucky!

I think mommy has learned her lesson and will never put those up again!!


Mommy will be putting them up again, just not in direct sunlight!

1 comment:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oops, best not gloat too much there, Scout! :-)