Monday, November 19, 2012

Mancat Monday With Dog Lovin Scout

hey Frends, I am sooooo excited because we have a dog staying with us all week!! I wish he could stay furever!

I will admit, though, that I was a little scared when I first saw him. He's HUGE. Tater is a yellow lab and he was bouncing around. I tried hiding in the closet, but Mommy made me come out so I got up high and cried for 2 minutes. then I realized the dog had calmed down so I came down to the top of the fridge and lied down for awhile. After the dog had been here for about an hour I came down. I knew he wasn't going to hurt me. He did breathe yucky doggy breath in my face, though and I swatted him on the nose and hissed for that! He hasn't done it again. I sniffed his foot and it scared him lol.

Tater was homesick last night so I made sure to follow him and make sure he was okay. For awhile he slept in Mommy and Daddy's room, but then he went to the guestroom where is kennel was and slept in there! I stayed with him most of the night, but then I needed some snuggle time with Mommy.

This morning I had to reassert my mancatliness with a growling meow, but when mommy left for work, boy did we have fun! Oh man, if you only knew. But the brother cat/dog code forbids me from sharing. Mommy came home at lunch to let Tater out and that was nice. Then after work she took him for a walk. I wanted to go to :(

I love having a friend here with me during the day. He is really nice. i am glad he gets to stay a week!!

I may have shown you these pictures before, but I just love sitting here!!



2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We're sure Tater is a wonderful woofie, Scout, but better you than us! We have some not-so-nice dogs in our complex, thanks to the dumb humans who "care" for them.

Maybe we'll get to see pics of you and Tater together. :-)

That corgi :) said...

Sounds like you and Tater are getting along well! I bet the week will go by so fast with him as your house guest!

betty