Monday, November 12, 2012

Mancat Monday With Warm Scout

Hello Friends! How are you? I am super excited because I just found out we are going to have a dog come visit us for a week!!! How cool is that???? And he likes cats!

Guess what else? We have a mouse in our garage!! I have known this for awhile, but Mommy did not. I have been stalking him. He is kind of hard to play with kill.

Today I have pictures of me in one of my favorite places in the house....in front of the fireplace!!











I just love warming my belly!!

I hope all of you are staying warm! Where are your or your animals' favorite places to warm up?

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Huh. Better you than us re: the dog! :-)

You have the BEST spot to snooze, Scout! You're lucky!

That corgi :) said...

I like your favorite place Scout! Looks comfy! How exciting with your dog company! I'm sure you'll enjoy getting to know him or her!

betty