Happy All Saints Day!!! Thought I would start the month off with my November Goals and a recap of October ones.
1. Make Thanksgiving dinner in our new home.
2. Make or buy a Black Friday t-shirt
3. Attend Black Friday!!
4. Finish getting the house set up AND pictures hung
5. Go on a date with my husband :)
6. Print my photo Christmas cards
7. Make at least 20 homemade Christmas cards
8. Put together a December Daily Album
9. Catch up 2012 scrapbook.
10. Lose 10 pounds.
1. Visit a Pumpkin Patch. Did it today!!
2. Make Halloween treats for 3 classes at work. Done!
3. Get my craft room completed. Done (except for pictures on the walls)
4. Carve 1 pumpkin and decorate at least 3 more (including one fake one) I did not get to carve one, but I painted 2 fake ones and carved and painted a 3rd. I also painted a real one to look like a candy corn and drew faces on a few others.
5. Join the YMCA Um, not yet.
6. Lose at least 5 pounds LOL
7. Finish unpacking all boxes that are in the house. I have 2 left.