Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

I realized that I never posted pictures from our Thanksgiving. I have been sick since last week and not in a blogging mood. But here are my decorations...







I "baked" the pie the night before and covered it, expecting Scout to walk over it like he usually does
But he didn't!!!

In the morning I prepared Polly, the turkey. I rubbed her down with truffle oil, seasoned her up
slapped her on her butt and put her in the oven!!
I made the stuffing separately
I set a pretty table with all the lovely food




And that was Thanksgiving!! I also watched the parade on TV and called several family members. I learned that the way I make my stuffing is the way my grandma did :)

How was your Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

You have a flare for decorating! All looks really nice! I love how you named your turkey (I think I remember you named the one last year too?)Very pretty table!!

betty