Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Saturday After

I think I did myself in yesterday lol. I am supertired today and my cold is at it's worst (I hope). My throat is scratchy and energy is low. Still, I am slowly cleaning up the main rooms of the house, putting away Thanksgiving decorations, hoping to get some Christmas decorations up and do the dishes. After TJ hooks up the new printer and I print out my Christmas letters I can work on Christmas cards!! My goal is to get them out this week!

I am going to try to get pictures of my Black Friday purchases today (I have stashed the bags away in the craftroom) so I can do a follow up post. Also, with the JCPenney buttons you can only en
ter 2 codes a day. I am waiting for emails to see if I won anything from today's entries, BUT I won a $10.00 gift certificate from one of yesterday's entries!!! Anxious to go back and use it and get more buttons!!

Yesterday we were in the Christmas parade and I will have pictures of that as well. Plus our Thanksgiving.

What are you doing today?



2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We're mostly doing what Scout is doing...though not in front of a cosy fireplace. :-)

That corgi :) said...

Sorry about your cold; sounds like you still are trying to get things organized for Christmas! Congrats on the winnings!!

betty