Sunday, November 4, 2012

This Weekend

This weekend I ....

..... drove into the heart of the Flinthills to a town I had not visited before.

..... went to Braum's TWICE...once for a hot fudge sundae with egg nog ice cream and the second time for the world's best Fat Free milk.

..... scrapbooked Friday and Saturday evening in a HUGE church with a HUGE basement.

..... stayed at a very cheap motel on the very edge of town that even used actual keys!! It was very clean, though, and had a TV and Wifi.

..... ate at Golden Corral's breakfast buffet for the first time in over 7 years.

..... made 30 Christmas cards

..... put together my December Daily album and an organizer as well.

..... had fun with my friends scrapbooking and cardmaking.

..... came home to no husband (he is at drill), but a very affectionate, though distressed cat that missed his mama.

..... fired up the fireplace and threw a blanket over my legs and discovered Once Upon A Christmas being played on the Hallmark Channel. Dirty Dancing is also on ABCFamily. Sleep can wait :)

..... am going to sleep in tomorrrow morning and eat leftover Chinese food.

..... am going to make a healthy vegan meal for my hubby and I for dinner Sunday.

..... just discovered Twice Upon A Christmas will be on at 8am tomorrow morning so maybe I will not sleep in that late, but take a nap afterwards instead lol.

..... will turn back my clocks and enjoy my extra hour of sleep :)


I will share more of my weekend adventures with you this week.

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

Seems like you had a great weekend with so much fun already and you still have Sunday to go!

betty