Friday, November 9, 2012

This Weekend

This weekend...............

...... I am going to recuperate from a very loooooonggggg day at work on Friday lol.

....... I am scrapbooking and cardmaking with friends.

....... I am going to look for a new winter coat on sale.

........ I saw zebras.

......... I am wearing shorts and flip-flops one last time for the season.

........ I am spending the night in Topeka.

....... I have Monday off for Veteran's day, but my husband (a veteran) does not :(

....... I am going to finally put my Halloween decorations away and get up the Thanksgiving for just 2 weeks.

....... I am sleeping in.

What are you doing this weekend?

1 comment:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Quite the difference in climate...shorts and flip flops? LOL. Lucky you! :-)

I might scour a couple of second hand clothing shops for a few winter sweaters, really need some, after cleaning out my closet!