Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12

Yesterday nothing got done (except a bunch of candy cane ornaments), but today I was busy busy busy. I got my kitchen cleaned, redecorated a tree and unloaded another box of Christmas stuff.

This is how I decided to display most of my ornaments





I made up a festive bowl
and vase
and trees
I hand washed these dishes!
Still working on Silver Belle
But Little Cotton Feather is done

Pretty white lights
Candle
The fire and Scout
Owl candle holder
I got festive
Eggnog I bought yesterday
The bookcase


I only have one more tub to unload. My goal is to be done decorating this weekend.

2 comments:

That corgi :) said...

I like what you did with the ornaments around the counters with lights! Very clever. Everything is looking very festive indeed!

betty

iowajewel said...

omg! i love your silver tree!!!! i want one so bad!!!! i have a small table top one but would love a big one! you are lucky!