Saturday, December 29, 2012

Art Challenge 2013

I found this really cool blog called A Creative Cookie and she is having an art challenge for the month of January

Photobucket

I am going to participate, but also going to take it a step further.

There are 28 prompts. In order to participate you have to do at least one a week in January, which I will, but I plan to get all of them done by the end of the year. Just a way to keep my creative juices flowing. I will be buying a sketchbook and will also be working on some other stuff such as a design I have had in my head for a tattoo, but want to do a painting of instead.

In the next few days I have posts lined up with A LOT of goals and schedules. This is probably the most flexible and nonstressful one lol.

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

sounds like a fun challenge! enjoy doing it!

betty