Thursday, December 27, 2012

Because

Because I took a Claricet (ok, a Claritan D, but it feels like a Percocet) and IB 800 and I am either going to pass out cold or write a novel or just stare mindlessly at the TV for several hours, I thought it would be fun to do this that I found on another blog. Feel free to do it, too.

Outside my window.... I do not know because my blinds are closed, but I do know it is dark and freezing cold.

I am going....to bed soon because I am tired and took medicine. Or I am going to midlessly watch TV for the next several hours. Or write a novel.

I am thankful.... that my cold is moving out of my chest and I was able to have some pepsi, though I need to stop here soon.

I am pondering... nothing as the Claricet only allows me to focus on one thing at a time, but just wait until I go to bed! Unless the IB kicks in and knocks me out.

I am wondering... if I will get a lot done tomorrow. What color to do my hair and where my cat is.

I am hoping.... I am productive tomorrow and get stuff done. I stop coughing and can lie down tonight on less than 4 pillows tonight.

I am looking forward to.... Another week of vacation and getting stuff done around the house and New Year's Eve with my hubby in our new home.

Something new about me.... Um, bought new slippers today with kitties on them and they are the softest slippers ever. And I am wearing the most comfy pajamas ever that I got from TJ for Christmas. And my Soft Kitty shirt.

Guilty Pleasures.... Real Housewives of BH, Real Housewives of OC.........yeah.

Pet Peeves..... loud booming music, my neighbor chopping and cutting wood in his driveway, the word should, and toilet paper put on the roll wrong.


I totally just remembered I was planning on taking a bath tonight. I really need one. Not because I am dirty because I am not -- I took a shower earlier -- but to help my chest congestion and sinuses.

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

hope you feel better soon!! good that you have time off from work to get well :)

betty