Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Movie Review -- The Christmas Gift


I came across this movie on TV a few years ago and it has been my favorite ever since. It is from the 80s and starts John Denver. Of course he sings in it (once) which makes it even more awesome!

The plot is that a widowed father and his daughter go to a small Colorado toen just before Christmas on a "vacation", but really he is there for his boss to take pictures and scope out the area for a condo development. While there he discovers that the whole town believes in Santa Claus, there is a resident who is losing his farm and he falls in love. He then must stop his boss from ruining the town with the condo development.

So what is the gift? You have to watch and find out!!

The movie is kind of sappy, but not too bad lol. There are a lot of familiar faces in it such as Jane Kazmarek from Malcom in the Middle and the dad from That 70s Show.

I don't know why I love this movie so much, but I do :)

1 comment:

iowajewel said...

omg! this is one of my all time favorite christmas moves!!!! so cool that oyu love it too!