Sunday, December 9, 2012

December Daily -- 2nd Through 7th

I caught my December Daily up through the 7th.

The 2nd, putting up the tree and watching our church's Christmas Devotional on TV
3rd and 4th
The 3rd was the first day I was home sick so I used a picture of holiday herbal tea.
Since I did not do anything on the 4th I talked about the scriptures we were reading each day and I showed where I kept them written down in my Christmas organizer.
5th and 6th
5th -- movies and music I bought this year
6th -- my Village/Tree Scene
7th -- putting up my aluminum tree and the first Christmas card we received for the season!

I went to Scrapbooks Etc. in Topeka today to find some more embellishments and I also ended up buying a paper pack -- for next year's December Daily!!!! It was vintage inspired so I had to have it. Right?

3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

Too cute you are thinking ahead for next year, but I agree if it was vintage inspired, it was definitely for you to have!!

great recording of your month's activities

betty

Amanda Rose said...

Love the snow scene!

Amanda Rose said...

Love the snow scene!