Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Daily: The Beginning

The beginning of my December Daily actually begins in November, right after Thanksgiving.


First page

Introduction page
November section
Black Friday
My BF wish list with what I got checked off and some other finds added
The few pictures I took on BF
Holiday activities
Some pictures from the Christmas parade
Getting our tree
Transitioning to December

Movies, shows, and music I had already watched or listened to.
A table of contents
The first day of December
How I am keeping track of what I did to put on the next pages. I am trying to watch a Christmas show everyday and read a scripture with my husband.
This is the list of Christmas themed scriptures I made from a Pinterest link. I put them in my Christmas organizer.

I discovered that Walmart now does collage prints like Snapfish and I can get them in an hour so I can work on this album quicker. I think I am going to try to do it weekly so it does not get overwhelming.

2 comments:

That corgi :) said...

Its a cool book of memories Robyn!

betty

Amanda Rose said...

This is simply adorable! Thanks for sharing!