Friday, December 7, 2012

Feeling Better and Cleaning Up

I am finally starting to feel better from this cold!!

Yesterday I went to work again and that was great. I was coughing a bit, but my energy was up. I got back just in time to put my name in for secret santa next week and get a person. I lucked out with the person I got as they like things I already have ideas for to get them!!

I think being on my feet most of the day also helped with my congestion because last night I was able to actually sleep not sitting straight up! I did use 3 pillows, but it was heaven not to hear or feel that congestion rattling around in my chest :)

I had the day off today so I slept in then started to slowly work on the house. So far I have done 1 1/2 loads of laundry and cleaned up the diningroom. I put the aluminum tree together and put ornaments on the table to decorate her later. I am currently working on getting the livingroom in shape. I got 2 tubs put back in the garage and have a 3rd ready to go. I am hoping to bring in a new one tomorrow evening or Sunday to unload. First I want to get up the decorations that are currently sitting on the floor and on my counter (and clean the counter up!) and some other stuff picked up. I am taking my time and resting in between. Slowly, but surely this house will get in order!

Oh, and we got our first Christmas card today!!

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

Glad you are feeling better!! We got our first card today too LOL :)

Secret Santas are fun to participate in; glad you got someone you have ideas for too!

betty