Monday, December 31, 2012

Resolutions 2013

It's that time again. I have thought carefully about these this year.

1. Eat healthier and lose weight. I am going to eat a mostly vegetarian diet. Fish once a week, chicken once a month, pork every 2 months and red meat every 3. A dessert like ice cream or a cupcake or slice of cake once a week. At least one piece of fruit a day.

2. Exercise. Either walking, biking, gym or DVD.

3. Magnify my calling at church and 100% visiting teaching for the year.

4. Make a monthly budget and stick with it!

I plan to do a monthly update about these resolutions.

I can't find last year's resolutions!!

What are yours?

3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

good goals/resolutions Robyn!! Make sure you do get your protein in when you give up meat. Protein will help you feel fuller longer.

Happy New Year!

betty

iowajewel said...

wow! Robyn, you have made a lot of posts since the last time i checked in! good for you! i like your resolutions, i need to made a list of mine too! happy new year, julie xooxox

Fuzzy Tales said...

Not one single resolution. I never keep them. LOL.

A very happy new year and all the best in 2013. :-)