Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Too Cute Tuesday With Scout In A Bag

Hey all. I've been busy taking care of Mommy who is sick. She has got to stay home with me for 2 extra days!! (she says this is not a good thing as she is missing work, but I like having her close by :))

We thought you would enjoy some pictures of me playing in bags. I just love bags because you can hide in them and they also make cozy napping spots. Like my kitty condo :)




g


I also like this little part of the couch. Perfect for napping or taking a bath!!



2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We're heading over to hide out in your bag, Scout, since we hardly ever get bags in our house!!!

Hope your mom feels better soon!

Felix Lee said...

Very cute! He looks like he want to really get into those bags. It must be very warm and cozy in there.