Saturday, December 1, 2012

Weekend Plans

Since TJ will be gone the next 2 weekends I am spending this one entirely with him. This is what we are doing...

1. Getting our tree!! From Lee's Christmas Tree Farm. A tradition we started last year.

2. Going to Manhattan. Foot Locker is giving 50% for employees this weekend so we are getting TJ a new pair of shoes (I have enough lol) and maybe a couple as Christmas gifts for family. There is also a pancake feed and winter's farmer's market at the fairgrounds.

3. Decorating! Okay, this one is more me, lol.

4. Watch a Christmas movie. Thinking maybe we will pull out Christmas With the Kranks or Jingle All the Way. Or both. Or rent Nothing Like the Holidays or Four Christmases. Or both lol.

5. Take a motorcycle ride. It's supposed to be in the 60s!!

6. Church

7. Christmas Devotional on BYUTV. I found out that TJ's favorite speaker from the presidency of our church is Henry B. Eyring so he is really looking forward to this. My favorite is Dieter Uchtdorf :) I am happy to be able to watch this with TJ in our home.

8. Starting our Christmas scripture study.

What are you doing this weekend?

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend planned!! How exciting to get your tree and then the decorations going!

Today I worked 1/2 day then I went to a new dollar store to get some things since we are going to go and feed the homeless come Tuesday night (deodorant, some winter hats and gloves). Tonight will be the usual, veg out in front of the computer :)

Tomorrow is church, helping out in children's church, car ride for Koda and then Sunday afternoon nap. I lead such an exciting life :)

betty