Monday, January 21, 2013

January Update

We are over halfway through January and I am working hard on my goals. I think I am doing pretty well, but I have made adjustments.

My spiritual goals are coming along nicely. We have been keeping up on our scripture study for the most part and I made it to church 3 weeks in a row!! I will be out of town this week so will not make it. But I am still going to study the Sunday school lesson with TJ. We pray together almost every night, too.

I have maintained my weight at 185, which was my goal weight for this month. i have ate more red meat this week, but have been having lots of meals with veggies incoporated. I have been keeping up with exercising somewhat. Not fully what I wanted to be doing, but regular.

The cleaning has been a little challenging, but I set a new goal for myself. Today I am doing all my laundry for the week which I am hoping will help free up time this week to work on the house. My newest goal is to get the rooms in my house picked up and somewhat organized so that everything looks presentable. If I can do this then I am going to treat myself to a paid cleaning of my bathrooms and kitchen :) So this is how I expect the next 2 weeks to go...

Monday(today): Livingroom (done) and bedroom
Tuesday: diningroom and bedroom (I don't expect I will finish tonight)
Wednesday: Kitchen (and bedroom lol)
Thursday: Spareroom
Friday: pack for weekend crop

Monday: Craftroom
Tuesday: Craftroom (yep, it will take more than a day!)
Wednesday: bathrooms
Thursday: closets

Yay!

2 comments:

Sherrie Gross said...

Hey! Love that you have a blog. I'll be checking in .

That corgi :) said...

Fantastic news on your progress with your goals Robyn!!

betty