Monday, January 7, 2013

ManCat Monday With Scout In a Blanket

Hi all!!

Mommy went back to work today and it made me sad. No more all morning napping and afternoon cuddles and romps outside. But she is here in the evening and turns on the hat box and I can warm my belly to my heart's content. And I sleep all day while she is gone so it all works out.

This Christmas Mommy brought out a really awesome blanket. It is so soft and warm and now it is mine!

I love it so much that I even let Mommy and Daddy do this to me!
I especially like laying on it on my couch. The cushions feel good against my face.
That is my blanket!!

2 comments:

That corgi :) said...

That is a nice looking blanket Scout! I bet it is comfy to curl up with!! It is always hard to end the wonderful holidays and time off from work; I know you'll miss your mom while she's at work (but she needs to work so she can buy you catnip)

betty

Fuzzy Tales said...

Scout, that blanket looks SO cosy and comfy and red certainly is a great colour for you! Happy snuggling!