I finally completed the beginning of my Project Life album. Before I show it to you let me share my "rules"
1. I do NOT have to take pictures EVERY day.
2. A "week" does not have to be 7 days. It can be more or less.
3. A page does not have to be a full week.
4. A week can take up more than one page.
5. A big or special event will be done as a traditional layout :)
6. More than one picture or collage can be used for one day.
I am basically separating the album by months so if the weeks are not exact in the page protectors it is okay. I plan to print my pictures on either Fridays or Saturdays and putting together what I have.
That being said may I present my title page.....
I got the quotes from HERE. For free.
The first week. It goes from December 31st(Monday night) through Sunday, January 6.
The 2nd "week". Monday, January 7 through Thursday, January 10. (there won't be anything for the 11th)
My color theme for the month of January is blue.