Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Randon Stuff

Just a few odds and ends.

For this month I am needing to tweak the cleaning schedule. Not gonna get through the house in 2 weeks(mostly because I have to take down Christmas stuff) so I am giving myself a whole month. Doing one room at a time before moving on to another. So far I have cleaned the master bathroom and my closet. I have also been keeping up on the laundry and dishes so I feel pretty good. I am hoping to have the bedroom done by the end of the weekend :)

We started the American Revolution unit in 5th grade social studies. My favorite!! No singing, yet, though :(

Scout will not take walks with me in this neighborhood :( I am not sure why.

Over break I was wayching up to 8 Reba episodes a day and now I am addicted to it. They show 6 episodes a night on CMTV, but I usually only watch 4. My favorite characters are Van and Barbara Jean.

I still have my Christmas decorations up except for in the kitchen and on my trees. But the trees are still up.

Did you know that I know Kimmy Gibler from Full House? I totally do. And I have been watching Full House reruns, too.

Rudolph and Henrietta are still passed out in my livingroom. I think they party when I am not here.

What random stuff is going on in your life this week?

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

I like all your random thoughts; how cool you know an actress :) (I know someone who works for Oprah, does that count as random?)

good idea to tweak the cleaning schedule; I bet you'll tweak it a bit more as you continue to work it :)

maybe Scout doesn't like some smell in the neighborhood?

betty