Thursday, January 3, 2013

Tweaking the Resolutions

I need to make some more realistic adjustments to my eating healthier resolutions.

1. Red meat ONCE A MONTH. For now.

2. Pork, Lamb or other white meat once a month.

3. Poultry once a week

4. Fish up to twice a weeek.

This is more manageable lol.

Oh, and I was putting my starting weight at 190, but I am already under that!! So it looks like I will meet my goal for January and have earned that scrapbooking crop I am already signed up for :)

I am starting my exercise routine next week. My legs have been stiff and sore this week for some reason. I think it is because of the cold. I also think I have had some mild depression. I have been lethargic and unmotivated. However, I have made myself get up and do things like a scrapbook project and some cleaning and straightening up.

Scout has been able to go out back without a leash because of the snow!! He doesn't dare walk in it so he stays on the patio and a couple stepping stones to eat grass. He liked exploring today and looking in the window instead of out!! He has been out 3 times!

How is your first week of January going?

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

I think that is great to tweak this a bit, Robyn. Like I said before, make sure you are getting your protein some place otherwise you'll feel more hungry!

betty