UPDATE: I had prewritten this and for got to finish updating January's goals lol
1. Learn to play chess --- my husband knows how to play and he can teach me!
2. Lose 5 more pounds for a goal weight of 180
3. Red meat and pork once a month, chicken and fish once a week and lots of vegetarian meals!!
4. Get most of my pictures and stuff hung on the walls.
5. Start unpacking boxes from the garage
6. Organize files
7. Get up at 6:45 on school days.
8. 15 minute walking 3 times a week, 1 hike a week, and 1 day of stretching or yoga.
9. Complete at least 3 Valentine's Day projects
10. Go on a vacation with hubby
1. Complete first month of Project Life -- Still need to do this past week
2. Lose 5 pounds -- DONE
3. Do not eat any pork or red meat and chicken only onceNot so much
4. Get all pictures or wall hangings hung.moved to February
5. Unpack at least 2 boxes from garageNope
6. Organize filesmoved to February
7. Get up by 7:am on school days.DONE
8. 10 minutes walking 5 times a week with occasional running. Once a week hiking the Bluffs trail or the atomic cannon hill or South Park trail or the Riverwalk for one mile or the treadmill at the gym for 15 minutes.no hiking, but walked pretty regularly
9. 100% visit teaching. Sadly, no
10. Read scriptures every day.almost