Saturday, February 23, 2013

Healthy Eating Spring 2013

Carrie On Vegan is hosting an 8 week healthy eating challenge starting Monday, 2-25-13. My focus goal for March is healthier eating so this fit in perfectly. And while I am by no means ready to start a healthy eating challenge Monday (my head is foggy with fighting anxiety and depression), I am going to do my best!!

My goals for this challenge are as follows..

1. No red meat or pork.

2. Limited poultry and fish

3. Lots of vegetarian meals.

4. One sweet per day.

5. 1 sugary soda per week, no caffeine

6. No caffeine


I haven't really came up with any rewards. I do have a massage scheduled for the 1st of April so I think I will use that as my midway reward. Not sure what to do at the end. Not sure about weekly rewards, either. Gonna have to think about it.

One last thing I did to help me prepare and keep me motivated is a vision board/collage

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

good luck with the healthy eating :) I'm sure you can do it!

betty