Monday, February 4, 2013

Mancat Monday With Hammy Scout

Hello Friends!! Sorry I did not have a post last week. I was lazy.

Mommy also had a very bad day last week so I have been sticking extra close and giving her lots of loves and purrs. I even sat still and let her do a photo shoot with me using the fishe eye lens on her camera.






Toy camera setting




I also spent some time with Bozo



Okay, I am getting tired

No more, please

Oh, but wait!! Here are 2 with my Nip Horse! He smells so good


and I was brave and went out in the snow!


I am working on getting brave enough to take walks with Mommy again, but this neighborhood smells funny :( I do like exploring around my house, though, and have gone a little further out in the front yard on the leash :)

2 comments:

That corgi :) said...

all great pictures of you, Scout! You made a great model! Hope your mom is having a better weekn this week!

betty

Fuzzy Tales said...

Nice to see you, Scout. We wondered why you looked so weird in the first pics. LOL.

We hope this week is a better week too!