Friday, February 22, 2013

Snow Day #1

On Wednesday while at work it flurried all day, but that night??? Nothing!

Then, in the early hours of the morning, Storm Q arrived

These pictures were taken at about 2pm because that is when I got up!! The walkway has less snow because it had been shoveled before more snow started to fall.

Scout tried to be brave, but his paws got cold


4pm


I had some fun with the shoveled snow (it was past my knees!!)


I decided to do a little shoveling of my own in the back so Scout could go out. Again, his paws got too cold, but not before he left some cute prints!!


Views from front door, livingroom, bedroom, and diningroom windows


I dried my boots by the fire, while Scout warmed his butt!!!!


I have been taking more pictures today and will have those up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Gaaagghhhhhh! It looks like southeastern Ontario. LOL.

Please, please, someone tell me that this seemingly endless winter will pass. :-)

You have "fun." Ha.

That corgi :) said...

All great snow pictures!! Brought back memories of our years in Montana. I used to have to shovel a little bit out in the backyard when we got a lot of snow so Koda could take care of his business if it snowed more than 3-4 inches. He loved to frolic in the snow :)

betty