Saturday, February 23, 2013

Snow Day #2

On Friday it was sunny and snow covered and I had another glorious day off.

I made snow ice cream!!!

1 cup milk, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 4 cups of snow.

Scout laid in front of the fire with my boots


Since it has been very cold (single digits last night, wind chill below zero!!) the snow is sticking around, which is awesome. But guess what?? ANOTHER storm is coming!!! This one is called Rocky (love it!) and it is supposed to hit Monday with 4-8 inches and lots of wind so there will be blizzard-like conditions. It looks like we may get another snow day!!!! 5 day weekend!! Cah-rAzy!!

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

Wow, that could be cool if you have Monday off as a snow day! Will you have to make up the time later in the year?? I never had snow ice cream but I have heard of others making it!

betty