Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Snow Storm #2

Behold the wrath of Winter Storm Rocky....

No, not the snow on my lawn and piled up from last week's shoveline. LOOK AT THAT WALKWAY!!!!! That fine dusting of powder!!!!!!!!!!

That was what Rocky brought us.

Needless to say, we did not get a snow day today. There was not even any wind like they talked about. It was disappointing.

But I had a great day at work! Probably because it was WedThursday for me!! I have Thursday and Friday off so tomorrow is Fake Friday.

I thought Scout was sick earlier when I came home and he did not get up from the chair to greet me or come pester me to let him out while i made dinner. But he was just being lazy. Once he got up he would not stop crying because I closed the laundryroom door and then wanted to go in the garage. After it started snowing he even went out back in it to eat some grass. I also reminded him he is going to the vet tomorrow and Daddy is coming, too!! That will allow me to hold Scout in the car, which is good.

My mood has been better. Even though I still feel very tired, I have been motivated to do things and have been looking forward to stuff. No anxiety, either.

How is your week going?

3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

Glad to hear you didn't get any more snow than just the dusting! Hope the visit with the vet goes well tomorrow!! Koda was at the vet for 8 hours on Monday (blood sugar check) and he tolerated it just fine, Scout, so you will do just fine!

betty

E. Smith said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! As someone who deals with anxiety, I understand how tough it can get.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Your storm #2 has made it's way northeast and is hitting us today. Right now it's more rain than snow, so it's a slushy mess out there. It'll be a nightmare later, though, if it freezes!

C'mon, Spring!