Thursday, March 7, 2013

Calendar Cat

Every year I see the flyer for our town's Friends of Animals Pet Calendar Contest and every year I say I am going to enter Scout, and every year I either forget or never get around to it. Not this year!!!

I would like your help with what pictures I should enter. I would love to enter them all, but there is a $5.00 fee per photo (to benefit the animals. This is how they make money on this fundraiser aside from calendar sales). I would like to submit between 3 and 5 photos.

I realize that there are a lot here. Could you please tell me your top 3? I already know 2 that I will be sending in (not telling which lol), but I want to see what you think. I will print off the pictures and send them in them. The winners will be announced on April 30th. I think even if Scout does not win they will post all the submissions at the library :)

Okay, here are the pictures.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

Oh, just read the flyer again. It is not a photo contest where they choose their favorite photos. You submit your entry then collect donations. Whatever photos collect the most donations get in the claendar. Not sure I will be able to do that, but I still want to enter a few photos. The money is for a good cause. Which of the above are your top 3 favorites??

4 comments:

E. Smith said...

It's so hard to pick because all are adorable! Ok ... top 3 favorites:

# 3
# 5
# 10

Kim said...

I like 1, 6, 10 and 13

That corgi :) said...

I like 2, 5, 11

but they are all adorable

betty

Fuzzy Tales said...

I have more than a few.

But I'll go for #2, #10 and #13.

The others were #s 3, 4, 5 and 15. And #11. :-)

I find it hard to get good pics of the boys--without "stuff" in the background. I can't really do that in the house, unless I go into super-macro mode and zoom in on a nose or something. Even outside, often there's a plant stalk appearing behind their heads (for example), which detracts. It's tough!