Friday, March 1, 2013

Currently 3-1-13 and 30 Days of Lists Day 1

I am combining 2 projects I am participating in today. The first is Currently, which I do every Friday

CURRENTLY....

Watching: Network TV as it is all I have lol

Reading: Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks. Still. And In Touch magazine.

Listening: Brooke Ramel, the singer I saw in Pasadena on my trip last summer.

Making: healthy meals

Feeling: better. Optimistic. Productive.

Planning: to start exercising regularly again

Loving: days off, being creative, eating healthier


The second challenge is 30 days of Lists

Today's List is I Am A Lister Because.......

1. It helps me to know what I need to get done (to-do list)

2. It helps me to remember things (i.e. grocery)

3. It makes me feel organized

4. It serves as motivation

5. It's fun!

No comments: