Saturday, March 16, 2013

Cuurently and Soundtrack

I forgot to do my Currently List again yesterday!! Here it is

Watching: Justin Timberlake singing and dancing as a tofu lol

Reading: Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks. Still. I can only read a bit at a time because of the intensity of the part I am on. Also, The Murder of King Tut, by James Patterson. Same as last week. I also got a People Magazine today

Listening: 80s music and the stuff on my iPod

Making: vegan meals

Feeling: overwhelmed, happy, gassy

Planning: what I am going to do around the house this week, local hikes and a trip to OP

Loving: my decision to go vegan, my coral pink nails.

And today's list is Soundtrack for the month. This one is a bit challenging, but here goes..

This Month's Soundtrack

1. 80's music

2. A selection of songs on my iPod consisting mostly of..

3. Abba

4. Richard Marx

5. Randy Travis

What have you been listening to lately????

No comments: