Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Decision and Last Year Lists

List #25 is When I Am Faced With a Tough Decision, I....

1. Momentarily panic

2. Worry

3. Try to think about it calmly

4. Talk it out with someone (usually my husband)

5. Write about it

6. Maybe post about it

7. Pray

8. Weigh the pros and cons

9. Sleep on it

10. Make the decision


and 27 is This Time Last Year....

1. I was living in an apartment across town

2. I was wearing my new Bare Minerals makeup everyday

3. I started exercising regularly

4. TJ and I saw Hunger Games

5. I was almost done with probate

6. Scout had his teeth cleaning and freaked out during recovery

7. I went to Overland Park

8. I started eating healthier

9. We went to the Capitol City Bike Show

10. I went on a field trip with the 2nd graders to the Exploration Place in Wichita


What were you doing last year?

No comments: