Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Lists For This Year

Hello all. Scout says he is sorry he did not have a post yesterday, but after his teeth cleaning tomorrow we will do a review of the day.

Spring Break is underway for me. I started off with visiting teaching for church yesterday and laundry. I also hiked up to the Atomic Cannon. Today I had a dr appt and went to the gym. It was snowing and raining!! I did 30 min on the treadmill, walking and some running, 1 1/2 miles. I am currently finishing up laundry and doing some progressive cleaning.

So, the 30 Days of Lists topics for yesterday and today are about this year. The first is stuff i have accomplished so far this year. A couple of these were just accomplished this month!!

List Day 18 -- What I Have Accomplished This Year So Far

1. Become a vegetarian

2. Started exercising again

3. Started visiting teaching.

4. Kept up with Project Life

5. Lost 12 pounds


List Day 19 -- What I Hope To Still Accomplish This Year

1. Lose a total of 60 pounds

2. Keep exercising regularly

3. 100% visiting teaching

4. Complete one year of Project Life

5. Get back in to geneology

6. Possibly get pregnant

7. Start and maintain a garden


I also wanted to let you know I will have a Project Life post soon, but I am waiting on an order of inks to use so the pages will be complete.

So how is your year going?

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

Enjoy your spring break, Robyn! I hope the weather gets a bit nicer for you to be able to do something more outside during it!! You have accomplished a lot these 2-1/2 months of 2013!! WTG!

betty