Monday, March 25, 2013

Mancat Monday With Snow Scout


Hello friends!! How are you?? I am fabulous!! Did you hear about how I outsmarted Mommy and the vet and got out of my teeth cleaning????? Shows them not to put me in a cage and shave my leg! hahahahahahahaha

The weather here has been cold and snowy. I DO NOT LIKE IT!! But, I am a brave Mancat so I went out yesterday to find some grass to eat. Aren't my paw prints cute???

We had company from church today. At first I hid behind the refrigerator, but they sounded nice so I came out and got lots and lots of attention. I was careful not to get carried away and scratch, either, because there was a little boy and he was very gentle with me. I accidentally scratched Mommy this morning when she was petting me. I wanted to play!!

Do you or your furkids ever do that?

1 comment:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oooh, that looks chilly on the paws, Scout. Rather like our weather!

Good for you for escaping the dental cleaning...though it would all be over and done with by now if you had been more cooperative. :-)