Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Evening List -- Day 12

Today's 30 Days of Lists is My Evening Routine (since yesterday's {which I posted this morning} was My Morning Routine. Wonder if tomorrow will be afternoon????

Okay, in the evening I......

1. Make and eat a healthy dinner.

2. Usually have a dessert.

3. Watch TV or listen to the 80's music channel

4. Read blogs

5. Sometimes take a relaxing bath

6. Sometimes have a hot drink like Dandy Blend (herbal coffee substitute) or herbal tea

7. Get ready for bed

8. Take my Celexa

9. Read

10. Study scriptures with my husband

11. Pray

12. Go to sleep

What do you do in the evening?


1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

I like your evening list, Robyn. My evening list, read blogs and play Word Tornado on FB; feed the dog, shoot the dog (give him in insulin shot). Veg out :)

betty