Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday 3-6-13

I am posting and submitting this late in the day because I just decided last night I would participate in ....


and I had not done any all day food dcoumentation the past week!!

I decided this would be the best time to jump in because this month I am committed to eating healthier and adding more greens into my diet.

This is what I ate today...


BREAKFAST


Banana Burrito

It's even on a green trimmed plate!!

And what did I do with all of these goodies??

Why, put it in a smoothie of course!!!

Even the spinach!! Told you I was adding more greeans to my diet :)

Action shot


And I served it in a green cup!


For snack I had this, but only 2 bites because I wasn't really hungry. Breakfast was very filling!!


For lunch I had leftover whole wheat spaghetti with homemade vegan sauce. These pictures are from when i made it the other night since I did not take my camera to work


And for dessert I had this, but in peach

Greek yogurt is the only kind I can eat anymore. The others are too thin for me.

For dinner I made one of my fabulous stir frys

It had onion, orange pepper, portabello mushrooms, broccoli, zucchini, bok choy, tofu marinated in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar, and pre-shredded carrot (I buy it like that rather than do it myself. Ain't nobody got time for that!). I seasoned it wth garlic, oregano, and garlic salt.

To drink I had this, but I have to water it down with ice because I do not like the taste of the Stevia sweetener in it.


DINNER


For dessert I had pudding

Made with soy and vanilla rice milk, dates, cacao powder and.... AVOCADO!

Pudding go BOOM!

I must have been channeling Bill Cosby because this pudding popped!!


I am enjoying eating healthier and adding greens in wherever I can.

What did you eat today? Anything green??

1 comment:

That corgi :) said...

It looked like you did eat healthy today Robyn!! I like your stir fry!

betyt