Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WIAW 3-20-13 and Exercise


Happy first day of Spring!! I have another entry for


To join in the fun, go check out Jenn's blog Peas and Crayons.

I did this week's on Sunday and it will be short. I will tell you why at the end.

I woke up early (8:30 -9am early) and made a banana wrap with lettuce and raw almond butter. I also had some Acai juice


Scout had a bucket of kibble lol


This was the day we were back in our beautiful, newly renovated church building here in town (we are just 5 minutes away!!) and we are back to 10 am church :) After we came home I made a big salad loaded with veggies, kidney beans and sunflower seeds. I made my own dressing of hemp oil, garlic salt and a bit of balsamic vinegar. I put everything in my favorite big bowl


I also had my alotted soda for the week, but did not finish it


I planned to make a stirfry for dinner, but laid down for nap at 4. I woke up at 7pm and thought that a tofurkey sandwich would be nice. Then I fell back asleep and woke up between 9 and 10pm and hubby was preparing to go to bed. So I just went back to sleep for the rest of the night!!! I was ready to get up early Monday, though!!

I have also got back into exercise and with the extra time this week during Spring break I have hiked to the Atomic Cannon and gone to the gym (which looks like a castle!!)





1 comment:

E. Smith said...

That salad looks good!