Thursday, April 25, 2013

Branson in a Month

I just booked a Branson vacation for TJ and myself over Memorial Day Weekend. We will be leaving on the Friday before and staying overnight in KC to break up the drive. Then we will be spending 2 days at The Hall of Fame Inn and then the next 2 days at our prepaid hotel from BlueGreen Vacations. We have to attend a 2 hour timeshare presentation which I believe includes a tour. It was a good excuse to get down to Branson!!

Some things I am hoping to do is go to Silver Dollar City, the Tanger Outlet shops, and Wax Museum. TJ will probably want to find a Harley Shop or 2 :) I also just discovered that Branson is only about 30 miles from the Arkansas border so a quick trip down there is order since I have NEVER been to Arkansas!! Been to every state surrounding it, though :) And hopefully we can find a Build A Bear in Branson :)

I am trying to decide how I want to document the trip. I think that I would like to try to find a little album that I can fill with Collage photos and then pick out a few choice photos to put into Project Life.

I am excited for TJ and I to get away for a few days to relax and have some fun.

Do you have any vacation plans for the summer?

1 comment:

Kim said...

Not this summer but next. Three and-a-half hours from you! :)