Wednesday, April 17, 2013

First Things

I stole this from Clean Eats, Fast Feets

First thing you do when you wake up in the morning -- Hit snooze, pee, take a shower

First thing you reach for when you open the fridge -- depends on when, but usually something to drink

First thing you do when you get to the gym -- show my military ID so I can actually exercise there!! It's free.

First thing you do when you get home from work -- let the cat outside.

First car -- Blue Saturn 4 door

First car accident / traffic violation -- accident - I hit a curb on an incline, which knocked my alignment off and set the airbag off. Violation -- speeding.

First thing you wanted to be when you grew up -- a teacher. And I was going to let my students out early for recess and to go to lunch!!!

First beverage of choice -- water, but closely followed by soda without caffeine and preferably with natural sugar

First choice breakfast -- pancakes!! Vegan of course (no dairy, no eggs)

First choice dessert -- it was Creme Brulee, but I am pretty sure that is not vegan lol. So, chocolate!

First major purchase -- Well, I took a 3 week vacation to Chicago when i was 16 that I paid for with money i saved from my job, but as far as a THING it was my Saturn

First job -- so technically it was digging up dandelion plants on our front lawn for a penny apiece, but a tax paying job was Receptionist at the church rectory.

First time you flew on a plane -- To Chicago with my grandma when I was 8. I sat in the middle seat and there was a very nice businessman on the otherside who held my other hand when the plane took off because he saw that I was nervous. he also explained some stuff about the plane during the flight. On the return I also sat by this guy that had been partying the night before and slept during the flight, but before that he let me listen to a bit of Genesis on his walkman :)

feel free to steal this from me!!

No comments: