Sunday, April 14, 2013

Project Life March into April

I have been so far behind in catching up and posting these that I lost track of the weeks lol. This starts in the middle of March









Layouts from the Bike Show


This one is not finished. I have ordered some Washi tape that looks like tire treads which I will be adding.


We took school group pictures this week. This layout includes the staff picture.


I used one of Amanda Rose's Stamps






Going into "Spring". this was my Spring Break week


This side has my 3rd grade class' picture


Food and the craftroom before I cleaned and organized


Scout and the gym


Spring page with invitation I received for a family party




Last week of March


A big snow storm



Top: Quarter Mania and Crop for Karis on the weekend, Middle: I neded to put in a couple fillers so I used quotes


The Rainbow House and Easter(which is way out of order lol) layouts


End of March


Gifts from my friend to help me as i become a vegan and my nails and Scout


Scout


Last weekend in March and my lists




TJ and I were pricing garden stuff and looking for paint colors


Saturday night


My lists. If you click on 30 Days of Lists on the sidebar under the topics you can view them all.


1st week of April


The flower came from the lady who put on the crop I went to this past weekend.


i added raindrops to one of my collages and we had to give Bozo up


Craftroom clean and organized and Scout under the covers


2nd week (this past week) of April


More cutouts from the crop


A filler quote



Picture from one of the kids, plus a bucket filler in our weekly newsletter, and 2 pictures I printed off of Facebook about our crazy weather


And now I am caught up!! Next up I am going to use pink as the base color.

1 comment:

iowajewel said...

wow! you have been busy! i love creative you are without spending hundreds of dollars on supplies- i need to learn from you! i love your pages!!!