Freezing wind, dropping temperatures, and snow/sleet on the way.....must be May!!!!! LOL
Here are my goals for the month...
1. Lose 10 pounds to get to 165.
2. Start and stick to the Eat to Live program for 6 weeks.
3. Engage in a regular exercise routine. (Run/walk 30 minutes 3 times a week, 1 long walk or hike, and 1 day bike riding)
4. Read every day.
5. Finish planting vegetables
How I Did For April
1. Lose 5+ pounds and get to 170. I got to 175 which was March's goal so I am a month behind. it's still progress!!
2. 25 min exercise at least 3 times a week, plus one hike Nope
3. Get up at 6:30am on work days LOL
4. Unpack 3 boxes from garage Um, not a one
5. Dig in backyard for garden Yes!! Well, enough for the strawberries and then TJ did some more.