Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Branson Landing

After we came back from Arkansas, TJ and I went to Branson Landing on the East side of town to visit another Harley Shop and we found a bunch of other treasures there.



First we found a store that sold nothing but Tervis Tumblers!! I resisted buying any since I already have a really cool one.


Branson Landing is on Lake Taneycomo


The lamps were playing disco music!! This one was playing I Will Survive lol


I see people eating!!


Stores on the floating dock!!


The Harley Shop


Very cool looking restaurant


This lamp was playing Dancing Queen!!


Floaties on the water (not sure why the turtle looks pissed and the other one is upside down)


Pretty tree


The water was soooo clear


Pretty flowers and cool fountains


Caliente!!


There was even a small Brass Pro shop!!


Then we made (literally) a new friend


And I got an awesome foot massage lol.

No comments: