Monday, June 17, 2013

ManCat Monday With Birthday Scout

Hi friends!! Did you know my birthday was this weekend??? Neither did I!!

It is just an "estimated birthday". They told Mommy that when she got me in March 2007 I was about 9 months old so she figured out that meant I was born in June and she chose June 15th as my birthday.

Usually we forget.

I had a very nice birthday. I helped Mommy with some gardening, then I took a dirt nap


Then I came inside and took a couch nap

I even tried to take a nap in a suitcase lol.

I got lots of treats for my birthday

Here is what I look like to the treats!

Have a great week everyone!!

1 comment:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Happy belated birthday, Scout!

Wow, it looks like you had a great celebration. What could be better than a dirt nap, a nap inside, plus LOTS of treats? Fantastic!