Monday, June 10, 2013

ManCat Monday with Bunny Watching Scout

Hello friends. I hope you are enjoying your summer. I love having Mommy home in the afternoons! I also love that she still goes to work in the morning because that means she has to get up early and let me outside! Sometimes she needs a little prodding, though


Another thing I love about summer and going outside is that I have 2 new friends who come to visit!! They are little bunnies and they come everyday. I like to watch over them to make sure they are eating well and nothing harms them


After being outside I get tired and have to find a place to relax inside the house


Summer is awesome!

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Scout, it looks like you'll be having a very active, adventurous (and exhausting) summer! :-)

E. Smith said...

Very kind of you to keep an eye on the bunnies.