Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer Cleaning Home Tour #2: My Closet

Monday is the day I am usually very motivated and productive so not only did I get the Master Bathroom cleaned, but also my closet! Which really wasn't that hard because I have pretty much kept up with it and got rid of some stuff during Phase 1.

CLEANED:
1. Dusted
2. Cleaned off the light cover (outside only)

ORGANIZED:
1. The shelves
2. My shoes
3. My winter hanging shelf

PURGED:
1. Books and shoes and 1 shirt going to Goodwill. And a video camera!
2. Papers from my church bag and 1 pair of shoes thrown away
3. Pens from my church bag relocated to the craft room and 2 Mexican blouses moved to the spareroom closet

Nothing decorated

PICTURES OF THE CLOSET:



I like having everything organize and in it's place when I walk in here lol.

The master bedroom will be next.

1 comment:

E. Smith said...

This made me miss having a walk in closet!