Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Cleaning Home Tour #3 -- Master Bedroom

I knew this one would be tough because I had to go through my husband's things with him, as well. Usually I just clean all my stuff and leave his side a mess lol.

CLEANED:
1. Dusted furniture and wiped down with Shaklee spray
2. Cleaned windows
3. Dusted ceiling fan and wiped down light fixture
4. Washed the bed sheet and pillowcases

ORGANIZED:
1. My dresser drawers and medicine cabinet
2. My jewelry box
3. My nightstand and drawer
4. My headboard storage
5. TJ's closet, dresser and his side of the room!

PURGED:
1. Clothes that TJ does not ear anymore or were too small!!! Filled a box and 2 bags!
2. A few pieces of clothing I did not want
3. A few pieces of jewelry and earrings without matches
4. A couple bookmarks
5. Moved safe and document bucket to the closet

DECORATED:
1. Hung 2 pictures.

PICTURES OF FINISHED ROOM:


Next up: Livingroom and coat closet

No comments: